Download SDK V5
The lol-unity-sdk-v5_3-2020-LTS.unitypackage contains all of the resources you need for developing a game for the Legends of Learning platform.
- 1.If you are upgrading from a previous version of the SDK then you should delete it from your project before proceeding.
- 2.Download the unitypackage file from the link above
- 3.Import into a new or existing Unity project using the top menu bar in your Unity project: Assets->Import Package->Custom Package.
- 4.Get familiar with the latest API features in the LegendsOfLearning-Example folder. You can delete this folder when you no longer need it.
The Unity SDK includes the following files:
- LOLSDK.dll: contains LOLSDK singleton for all API calls and subscribe events.
- WebGLTemplate (lol-template): When building your game for WebGL you need to use the LoL WebGL template contained in the package file. The folder /Assets/WebGLTemplates/lol-template contains a basic index.html for the WebGL build.
To use the SDK in your Unity C# code, you must use the SDK namespace.
- We have updated the Loader example to prevent race conditions with async start and language json (common new dev pitfall)
- supports Unity 2019.4, minimum release 2019.4.16f1