Comment on page
Download SDK V5
Must use Unity 2022, minimum release 2022.3.5 LTS or higher supported version
The lol-unity-sdk-v5_4-2022-LTS.unitypackage contains all of the resources you need for developing a game for the Legends of Learning platform.
- 1.If you are upgrading from a previous version of the SDK then you should delete it from your project before proceeding.
- 2.Download the unitypackage file from the link above
- 3.Import into a new or existing Unity project using the top menu bar in your Unity project: Assets->Import Package->Custom Package.
- 4.Get familiar with the latest API features in the LegendsOfLearning-Example folder. You can delete this folder when you no longer need it.
The Unity SDK includes the following files:
- LOLSDK.dll: contains LOLSDK singleton for all API calls and subscribe events.
- WebGLTemplate (lol-template): When building your game for WebGL you need to use the LoL WebGL template contained in the package file. The folder /Assets/WebGLTemplates/lol-template contains a basic index.html for the WebGL build.
To use the SDK in your Unity C# code, you must use the SDK namespace.
- We have updated the Loader example to prevent race conditions with async start and language json (common new dev pitfall)
Must use Unity 2020, minimum release 2020.3.33 LTS or higher supported version
- supports Unity 2019.4, minimum release 2019.4.16f1