Build and Run
- 1.File -> Build Settings
- 2.Select WebGL as the platform
- 3.Open Player Settings for WebGL -> Resolution and Presentation
- Select the lol-template WebGL template
- 4.If using Unity 2018
- Open Player Settings for WebGL > Publishing Settings > Linker Target
- Ensure that Linker Target is set to Both. This will produce a WebAssembly build in addition to the fallback asm.js format for browsers that do not support WebAssembly. (see the Unity User Manual for more information).
- Note that Unity 2019 no longer supports the asm.js fallback, so there is no longer an option to set the Linker Target.
- For SDK 5.3 Brotli and Gzip Compressing are now allowed, but the uncompressed build still needs to be under 30MB