Download a full featured example project that demonstrates the LoL Unity API.
To use the Demo project, follow the instructions to install the SDK into your project, and then:
- 1.Set the Build Settings:
- 1.Type: WebGL
- 2.Scenes: All Demo/ scenes
- 3.Project Settings > Player > WebGL Template: LOLWebGL
- 2.Open "Demo/_Init" scene
- 3.Press "Play" in Editor
The Demo project demonstrates:
- Creating the LoLSDK Instance in Loading scene
- Subscribing event handlers, handling payloads, storing in state and using across scenes.
- Publishing required and optional messages
- Lifecycle: GameIsReady / LoadingProgress / CompleteGame
- Speech: SpeakText
- Reporting: SubmitAnswer / SubmitProgress
- Unity Editor Development workflow
- Loads questions.json, language.json, and startgame.json payloads from file to mock platform
- Control selected language from startgame.json
Note that the Demo project does not yet implement Save/Load State. Please refer to the LegendsOfLearning-Example for this. The LolSDK V6 will include a fully featured reference project.